What We Inspect
Our program has been designed to assure you a thorough, easy to understand overview of the conditions of the home you are about to purchase. Buying a home is not something you do every day and we provide the information you need for peace of mind.
- We assure the inspection of and report on, over 400 items
- We deliver a detailed report to you before we leave the house
- We point out major and minor deficiencies to give you the complete picture on your new home's condition
- We identify any major expenditures coming up so you can budget these potential expenses
- We identify any potential safety hazards present
- We show you how various systems work
- We review and explain the conditions found
What Does a Typical Home Inspection Cover?
- External Conditions and Surfaces
- Roof, Attic, Insulation and Ventilation
- Plumbing and Electrical Systems
- Heating and Cooling Systems
- Foundations, Slabs and Floors
- Walls and Ceilings
- Garage, Walls and Driveway
Ridgeline Complete Home Inspection Company is located in Springfield, Illinois and serves the Springfield, Decatur, Lincoln, and Litchfield areas. Counties served include Sangamon, Macon, Logan, Montgomery, Mason, Christian, and Morgan County.